BraveWave Privacy, GDPR, and DPA Policy
Our Company (BraveWave, LLC) is an American business entity that operates worldwide. We take your privacy very seriously and strive to be fully compliant with applicable regional regulations. This privacy, GDPR, and DPA policy statement is meant to explain in simple terms how our organization uses your personal data we collect from you when you use our website.
Please review carefully as your use of the BraveWave website and related services constitutes your explicit consent to our policies. Note that our policies may change from time to time, and you will be notified when this happens.
What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (including name, email address, address, phone number, etc.).
- Banking information to issue payments to you or request payments from you.
- Your use of our services (including visited web pages).
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for our services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
- Explicit grant websites (including Facebook, LinkedIn, GitHub, etc.) to share your information with us.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Interact with online advertisements about our services.
- Consent to provide information to third parties that may be our business partners.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your orders, make payments, secure payments, and manage your account.
- Develop a profile to optimize your experience with our services.
- Contact you with job vacancies and opportunities that we think you might like.
- Improve our website and related services based on aggregated data about user behaviors.
When Our Company processes a financial transaction, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data at Amazon Web Services (AWS). The data is encrypted and only accessible with the proper credentials.
Our Company will keep your data for a minimum of two years after you delete your account from our system to ensure we can properly respond to any financial audits. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data upon written, authenticated request by you to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Company would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like, as well as those of our partner companies.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Our Company from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please contact email@example.com.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in.
- Understanding how you use our website.
- Track the effectiveness of our advertising.
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, and our website uses:
- Functionality - Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising - Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us