You will be a programmer specialist in UI (user interface) within the development
team of a new Multiplayer franchise (HUD, menus, shops, inventories....).
The ideal candidate has a deep knowledge of UI development in Unreal Engine.
Above all, though, he/she should be a strong Software Engineer, versed in
modern development practices like TDD and application of SOLID principles. We
are looking for someone who does not compromise following these practices for
the particularities of developing with a specific engine.
● 3-4+ years of experience in UIdevelopment role at a reputable game studio.
● Experience working in Unreal Engine.
● Strong C++ knowledge.
● Modern development practices: TDD, integration testing, automated testing.
● Experience developing and shipping games for modern platforms and full stack
knowledge of online gameplay architecture.
● Strong interpersonal and communication skills that contribute to overall
organizational performance and to a positive, creative work environment.
● Expert understanding of gameplay development for a real-time
multiplayer game, and all the implications that network
● Implement and take ownership of UI features of the project from start to finish:
architecture, design, prototyping, implementation, testing, debugging,
documentation, profiling, maintenance, and support.
● Contribute and adhere to agreed development methodology, uphold best
coding practices, perform code reviews, and pay consideration to long-term
quality and future code-sharing. We are in this for the long haul.
"WHAT DO WE OFFER:
● Work with a team of experienced professionals in the video games sector.
● Be part of a company with an excellent environment and team spirit.
● Good environment to learn and grow.
● Attractive remuneration depending on work experience.
● Flexitime with core common hours.
● Remote and/or face-to-face work."